The sun is starting to shine which can only mean Festival Season is fast approaching!
Returning to Victoria Park for the 2nd year is Neighbourhood Weekender with George Ezra, Richard Ashcroft, Primal Scream, plus plenty more across the weekend (25-26th May). Stage splits have just been announced, which sees a return for the Viola Beach Stage!
It will be the first festival appearance in six years for The Futureheads, who are playing on the Sunday along with White Lies, following the release of their new album, Five.
The festival is also championing a solid roster of local talent, including Manchester’s Pale Waves, and Stockport’s Fuzzy Sun and No Hot Ashes, as well as our very own stars, The K’s from Newton-Le-Willows.
Hot up-and-coming acts from across the UK include Sam Fender, The Hunna, Sea Girls, Yonaka and Jade Bird. Tickets are on sale now but there’s not many left!
Here’s everything you need to know:
THE LINE UP?
HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS?
- Weekend – £105 (+ booking fees)
- Weekend VIP – £195 (+booking fees)
- Saturday – £55 (+booking fees)
- Saturday VIP – £105 (+booking fees)
- Sunday – £55 (+booking fees)
- Sunday VIP – £105 (+booking fees)
- Saturday VIP UPGRADE ONLY – £50 (+booking fees)
- Sunday VIP UPGRADE ONLY – £50 (+booking fees)
- Weekend VIP UPGRADE ONLY – £90 (+booking fees)
VIP Tickets Includes:
- Dedicated VIP entrance lanes
- Posh Toilets
- Exclusive VIP Food traders
- Exclusive VIP bar meaning less queuing
- Chill Out Area
- Plenty of seats and chill areas
- Private viewing platform for main stage – subject to platform capacity
You can get your tickets via
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN AND CLOSE?
Gates will open at 12:30 with the festival finishing at 22:30 on both days.
Gates will close at 17:30 both days
There will be music until late on both the Main Stage and Stage 2.
CAN I PARK AT THE FESTIVAL?
There will be very limited parking, we recommend the use of public transport where possible. There will also be a pick up and drop off facility at the festival. Car park tickets can be purchased at gigsandtours.com
CAN I CAMP AT NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER?
This event is a non-camping event.
CAN I BRING A BAG TO THE FESTIVAL?
Only bags smaller than an A4 piece of paper will be allowed but bringing a bag will slow down your entry to the festival. No backpacks are allowed.
For everything else head to the Neighbourhood Weekender website.