Warrington’s critically acclaimed Electro Funk Collective The Winachi Tribe continue their California takeover with a second U.S tour of 2018, including a date with iconic north-west band, The Charlatans.
The band who made their debut headline tour of the states in March before taking part in WArringtonMusic.co.uk’s sold-out #5YearsOfWAM event are to head back over this September (13th-24th) for a number of high profile dates and industry showcases.
- 15th September – The Blackthorn (Warm Up Show) – Lomita, Los Angeles,
- 17th September – The Mint L.A // Industry Showcase (Booked as exclusive international guests) – Los Angeles,
- 18th September – Music Tribe Studios // Industry Showcase (Filmed – going out LIVE across ‘Behringer’s social media) – Chatsworth, Los Angeles,
- 20th September – Skinny’s Lounge – North Hollywood,
- 21st September – Terargram Ballroom (Supporting ‘The Charlatans‘) – Los Angeles,
The band will also be spending a number of days recording with legendary producer John X (David Bowie / The Rolling Stones / U2) at ‘Earthstar Creation Centre’ Venice Beach, California.
“This has been the biggest year of our career, we’re blown away by the response and demand for the Winachi Tribe in Los Angles, a city that’s been integral in the rise of our band. We can’t thank our fans and management enough who have supported us through thick and thin.” – Liam Croker – Frontman, The Winachi Tribe
2018 has been a landmark year for the Tribe, a year which has already seen the group tour California (with headline dates in Hollywood, North Hollywood, San Francisco, Huntington Beach, Chatsworth L.A & USC University). Headlining their own 25 date U.K tour plus the release of critically acclaimed single ‘TRANSITION‘ which has gone on to pick up an official ‘Grammy Entry’ and be play-listed on major global radio stations such as ‘KCRW’ ‘KEXP’ ‘Billboard China’ & ‘BBC Introducing’. Their momentum on both sides of the Atlantic seems to be genuinely unstoppable…2018 has been big…2019 is set to be HUGE!
‘The Winachi Tribe’s next U.K dates are –
‘Sonder Festival’ – Manchester – 28th September (Headlining ‘The Bread Shed’) Tickets
‘Record Factory’ – Sheffield – 3rd November Tickets